We do not exist as a church simply to maintain an organization. We exist to be a channel of God's love to the world around us. Our hope for all who connect with our church family is that they find meaningful ways to serve others.
We would love to talk with you about relationships we have developed and opportunities we offer to serve others in our community, in our region, across the U.S., and around the world.
Here are some of those opportunities:
- Assisting monthly with the Hatflied Church of the Brethren food pantry
- Volunteering monthly at the Mennonite Resource Center in Souderton
- Partnering monthly with the Bean Bag Food Program food program serving food insecure children in the Souderton Area School District
- Contributing financially or through collections of goods to such area ministries as Keystone Opportunity Center, Hatfield Church of the Brethren Food Pantry, Liberty Ministries (prison ministry), Morning Star Ministries (crisis pregnancy support), and COBYS Family Services (foster care, adoption, counseling, family life education and permancy services for children and families at risk in Lancaster County and the surrounding area).
- Annual week-long service trips to help re-build houses in the Eastern U.S. with Brethren Disaster Ministries.